Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI loved it...especially the centering of Korean culture and sprituality
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13399669&mesg_id=13404689
13404689, I loved it...especially the centering of Korean culture and sprituality
Posted by Damali, Wed Sep-23-20 02:45 PM
along with the history lessons abound...

it was definitely shocking seeing Tic in this light..so callously taking a life to the point where he didn't even recognize the woman right beside her...

but her 'monster' speech was so real...all humans have the same capacity to do monstrous things...how could she, who took 99 lives, judge him for the one she saw him take? who is the worse monster?

also, people online are acting like Tic lied when he told Leti that he wasn't sure what he had w/Ji...i mean he was a virgin and he was serving at war and she turned out to be a whole demon..its fair to say he was a bit confused about it all lol

also, i loved the scene with the Korean American soldier acknowledging the racism he and Tic face at home, and also him in Korea...I had just watched Da Five Bloods last week and it reminded me of that

d