Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectEpisode 5 had some interesting stuff going on. Nice effects.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13399669&mesg_id=13403532
13403532, Episode 5 had some interesting stuff going on. Nice effects.
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Mon Sep-14-20 04:33 PM
I was thinking I might not like Ruby's story about turning white, but I liked the way they put it together. I laughed especially hard when she told ol girl "white folks got some shiiiiit" as the white woman. Her explaining how she felt as a white woman was also well-done. I was glad that she ultimately decided she was unhappy being white as well. Her stabbing dude with the heel was hilarious.

So they confirmed that Montrose is gay or at least not completely straight. I was just waiting for them to tell me why he killed Two-Spirit. That's all I wanna know from him right now. Maybe all they showed here is leading up to that in some way.

I liked the effects and how it looked when they turned into different appearances. Well-done.

Damali called it with Christina. Probably right about the time travel too.

Some unanswered questions in this one. The symbol on the rock and the pages and what he'd decoded when he came up with D-I-E. Dunno if I need to watch again or just wait and see. Watched this one with company so I wasn't attentive as usual.