Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI never said you were a troll
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13398063&mesg_id=13398117
13398117, I never said you were a troll
Posted by handle, Fri Aug-07-20 06:51 PM
>But this idea that I had some sinister plan is some bullshit
>and certainly not the case.

I get it - you are being used as a stooge.

That's literally why they do this. They take well meaning people and trick them into posting misinformation.

So you post was shit troll post --but I believe you aren't malicious, you just let yourself be used.

Hey sometimes it's very sophisticated lies and schemes they use to trick you - not this one - but sometimes. Maybe it got to step 3 when you picked it up, or the site you we're on isn't as trustworthy or smart as you think it is.

Now if IN CONTEXT Biden said something like "Blacks are too dumb to notice how we as Democrats use their vote and then are twice as racist as Republicans!" Or "I think the black people are morons that can only hold a single thought in their misshapen skulls - while Latinos ARE harder to fool!" then yes, that WOULD be some crazy shit.

And when OKP decides it's boards aren't to be used like that then people shit post threads like this (that you did not start - I see that.)

Note:I've been fooled before too.