Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYeah man. That sounds like you believed what you wanted to believe.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13396877&mesg_id=13476819
13476819, Yeah man. That sounds like you believed what you wanted to believe.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Tue Jan-17-23 02:27 PM
I think Jaguar Wright is toxic, bitter and unreliable as a person to trust what she says off rip.

That doesn't mean I think she is lying. It doesn't mean I think these dudes are incapable of doing what she says, but I am not going to accept it at face value off of her word alone.

Like she said Common did this thing. Common said he didn't do it. I really don't see any reason to believe one over the other and if you look at the track record of both, I'd be more inclined to believe Common.

Seems like the Roots were wise not to comment because give her enough time, they may have known she would self destruct.

Moreover no one attempted to exploit the death of Malik B more than she did. She showed that she was using him to settle old beefs.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"