Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAHHHH!! I am the one who is the actual abuser!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13396877&mesg_id=13397639
13397639, AHHHH!! I am the one who is the actual abuser!!
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Aug-05-20 06:58 PM
Though you can't cite a single example of me being abusive to someone here?

And your response is you aren't an abuser, because she forgave you and you are friends now. Because no one remains friends or keep in their life abusive people?

I don't know her. But I will tell you this, I cared enough about her enough in the first instance to not speak to her like that (or mention her screen name now). At this point, I will be transparent enough to admit that I bring up that instance not because I am seeking justice for her, but rather I am trying to prove you are full of sh*t.

But You know what, don't sit this one out. I want you to keep talking about it.

Do you regret how you spoke to her?

Would you mind if I (or someone else) shared screenshots from that post to let others judge whether you were being abusive?

Do you regret how some time later you made a whole nother post joking about it? (the one where it sounded like you were going to apologize about it but you didn't). Would you mind if I (or someone else) shared screenshots from THAT post to let others judge whether you were making light of the matter?

You say you guys are all good now but you also say I am abuser with no evidence so, I am a bit skeptical. Anyway you can prove it?

Listen man, if you were serious about these issue you could speak honestly about it and answer or talk about the questions I pose, or you can be snarky, deflect and keep it moving like I pretty much bet money you will do.

Your call.

>it's also not what you claim it was.
>
>because I didn't run anyone off the boards. and if you gave a
>shit about her beyond the way you imagine you could use that
>post against me, you'd know that we were friends when she was
>still posting, and still are now.
>
>but you don't care about her as an actual person.
>
>you just want to use her and ignore anything that you don't
>like
>
>like an abuser does.
>
>www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"