Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI'm struggling with how all of this honors Malik
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13396877&mesg_id=13397526
13397526, I'm struggling with how all of this honors Malik
Posted by Stadiq, Wed Aug-05-20 01:09 PM

Folks up above said "Don't tell her how to process her grief!"

Yet, seems like a lot of the same folks are disappointed in 15's post for instance.

So...its okay to tell him how to process his grief?

Or Thought?

Or anyone who hasn't said anything?

Almost seems like some folks in here are excited to see it all burn down...which is...odd.

She isn't honoring Malik any better than anyone else from where I'm sitting. She is intent on burning it all down...and maybe she has good reason...but it isn't honoring Malik to do so.

All the Malik B love in my timeline lasted a day...then it was taken over by this.

Obviously, the sexual assault allegation is serious. And it should be treated seriously. And I want Com to respond. I don't want it to get lost in all of this.

Unfortunately, the assault allegation probably has been lost (along with any honor to Malik) in an absolute mess that has included other people's business, hearsay, in some cases telling on herself if what she says is true, and even something as silly as showing she either lied about ghostwriting or doesn't even know what ghostwriting is.

I really think for her sake and Malik B's sake she needs to really focus on what actually happened to her when she is ready to do so.

And yes, I'm offering my thoughts on what I think she should do.

While I'm at it, I'll also add that I was disappointed in the oils post.

But I'm scratching my head at "You can't tell Jag how to process this" and "fuck 15 and his oils post...I believe every word she says!"

I find that...weird.

*shrug*