Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThat shit is a letter to a mod, not a CW post.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13396141&mesg_id=13396188
13396188, That shit is a letter to a mod, not a CW post.
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Jul-29-20 09:28 AM
First, aren't posts like this, that are solely designed to go after a specific poster, expressly prohibited?

Or are you covered by the general CW safe space rule? If I'm not mistaken, people have tried to (mis)use CW for this shit before.

>Folks were really in that “white okp” post talking about
>what deadzombie should or shouldn’t have said to him but
>all it takes is his as to FEEL something about what you typed
>and this fucking loser of a human just will “e stalk” you
>until he finds someone else to harass.

E stalk?

You're making posts directly about me in posts I'm not in.

Do you see me doing that shit? Nope. But... here you are, CT on the brain and shit lmao

You literally couldn't wait to muck up CW by making a whole post dedicated to attacking me.

You know who does shit like that?

Unwell people.

>And I bring this up because dude can fly off the rails like
>*snap*

Snap? fly off the rails?

Like saying..... "Fuck you, you need therapy, you're deranged"

In response to me talking about your tact, you take personal shots at my person.

You have this so backward it's comical.

>and you not supposed to say anything to trigger or goad
>him or bring up his personal shit

You can, and I'll respond accordingly. It's funny though- because this reads like you REALLY want to bring up my personal shit as a weapon.

Anyhow, you can bring up personal shit, as others have. it's a favored tact, so you're not alone.

And I'll just point out that it's a horrible tact.

I won't just say, Fuck you, got to therapy, you're deranged!, and then run to be first in CW to whine about someone I don't like. I'll actually address YOU, directly, about the things you're doing and saying, without attacking your person.

>You just supposed to act
>like this is a reasonable way to interact or ignore. For the
>sake of HIS mental state, but fuck yours right? Fuck him.

Nah bruh. You want to be all Statler and Waldorf, have at it. Don't have a fucking breakdown because you can't handle it when someone calls you on it.

My mental state is just fine. I'm not the one sideline heckling, contributing nothing to the conversation, making a beeline to attack someone's supposed mental health. Talk about projecting.

I got my shit to deal with, but NONE of that, exactly ZERO of that, has anything to do with the way YOU choose to engage, and the fact that I call you on it.

And it's some straight up hoe shit for you to try to make that the issue.

You know what else is straight up hoe shit?

You running to CW, trying to drum up public support, because you want to do your lil sideline commentary in peace and can't deal when you get called out.

You know what else is hoe shit?

Actually trying to get me banned, when I've attacked your tact, but not your person... while you're attacking my person, not my tact.

The "unwell" person in this situation is you. That's clear as day. What's funny is that you made part of this same speech in the AITA post, and when you mentioned "people have been banned for less", I said:

"You mean.... like trying to use mental health as your go-to attack/ insult? What's the punishment for going into posts just to throw random, generic stones at nobody in particular, while contributing absolutely nothing to the discussion, instead of agreeably disagreeing agreeably with anyone in the post.... in a post where others are agreeably disagreeing just fine?"

Rather than deal with that conflict, rather than deal with ME directly, and address the things I actually said, directly, you did an upgraded version of the shit I called you on to begin with:

You like to talk about the people in the room, but not to them.

You came in CW to put my name in your header. Again, you like to talk ABOUT people in the room... but not TO them.

You know who does that shit? Passive aggressive people.

Unwell people. Talk to the man in the mirror and deal with your shit before you try to drag me and my mental health through the mud.