Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThat's such a cop out.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13396063&mesg_id=13396612
13396612, That's such a cop out.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Thu Jul-30-20 11:14 AM
It such a standard line to say I don't mind debating people or people with different opinions but I won't engage racists, misogynist or homophobes which is a sentiment I get and understand but its a cop out whenever you encounter an opinion you don't like or is challenging you just dismiss them by labeling them any of those things.

Damali herself has called me all of those things (maybe not racist) but the fact is IRL, when she needed help getting a job I made my resources in her field available to her, the fact is when she implored people to give her money IRL I gladly gave her money IRL. The fact is I freely gave my legal advice which she herself credits with saving her job IRL.

But she is one of the good guys and I am the awful misogynist because she didn't like my interpretation of a Movie or TV show?

GTFOHWTBS

The thing is, I would easily help again because that's how I was raised to do when you see someone in need but yall think someone like RJCC is on your team because he has perfected the art of concern trolling? Okay player.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"