Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti could do better
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13395398&mesg_id=13395858
13395858, i could do better
Posted by mista k5, Mon Jul-27-20 03:33 PM
ive been mostly doing the same since the stay home orders started. no more grocery stores or unnecessary trips to stores. the first month i was having to go physically into stores to try to find those in demand items. since then only doing grocery pick up.

i have had one close friend ive seen through it all. they pretty much hole up as well. still risky but it is what it is.

been doing a ton of take out, thats the main area i need to improve on. all it takes is one time for it to get me right?

ive been going in to work on and off. started off by coming in to work but having improved distance and promise of improved cleaning procedures. eventually we got masks and more people to come in to clean high contact points regularly. then got to work from home every other week.

for the past month ive been coming in to work. i think im going to work from home next week but not sure.

i did go see my brother on the 4th, his wife's sister and mom went as well. so probably the biggest risky thing ive done since ive been staying in. cant lie, i was kind of hoping this would slowly be the start of expanding my socializing but cases really started jumping around then. i did see him and his wife again on my bday because they wanted to give me gifts. next time i go somewhere will probably be for his bday. probably his house.

if i wasnt seeing my friend somewhat regularly i would probably be feeling pretty bad mentally. as it is i dont really have much of a need to go out. just wish i could visit my mom and my other brother and sister. that brother got the rona back in june and hes talking about visiting in september :/ i think his job has him traveling often.