Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWhen was the last time they found a CURE for anything? Let me conspiracy...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13395398&mesg_id=13395398
13395398, When was the last time they found a CURE for anything? Let me conspiracy...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Jul-24-20 09:38 AM
theory rant for minute on a Friday.

I definitely believe COVID-19 is real it has affected my family directly.

But I still question the presented reasons of where it comes from and how it spreads and how fast it spreads.

Then I hear that federal government is giving billions to medical companies to "research" the virus and to produce a vaccine.

Then I start to wonder about who's best interest its in to have these numbers constantly going up.

Then I think about all the money and miraculous technology we have today and what was the last thing they actually cured? measles?

Oh yeah and exactly what are all those white people in Portland protesting?

Other than that how is your Friday going? Weekend plans? How is your "social distancing"? Are you following the rules and only being around people who live in your home or are socializing with close friends and family? Or are you like YOLO and out here living your best life at the bars, brunches & beaches?