Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI forgot about Warby Parker.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13392398&mesg_id=13392828
13392828, I forgot about Warby Parker.
Posted by PROMO, Fri Jul-10-20 09:45 AM
I mean, compared to how eye clinics can bop you, $95 ain't terrible and fwiw they have a huge selection.

As far as Zenni goes and other online sellers go, I've found the key is to knowing your measurements. Most online sellers have a Virtual Try-On (it captures your face so watch for the Ops - government gonna get me if they want at this point so i'm not trippin'). The virtual try on isn't perfect by any means but it will give you a representation of how the frames will look on your face.

But yeah, once you do find a pair that you like as far as fit and how it looks on your face, you can use that as a measuring stick for all other pairs.

For instance, because I have a giant dome I know any frames that are 142mm or wider are gonna fit and look good which I discovered by ordering frames then going back to peep the measurements. So now, when I go on, they have tons of filters so I just filter right to frames that are 142mm or wider (some sites use S/M/L/XL for their filter in which case I usually use L and XL but once you click on a pair it usually has the actual measurements)