Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectwho is legitimately upset? please, post the names and the posts
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13392026&mesg_id=13393865
13393865, who is legitimately upset? please, post the names and the posts
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Jul-16-20 12:32 PM
Instead of this vague, smug, condescending catch-all post transparently trying to be on, why not just say it with your chest, and point out the examples of the posters who are "legitimately upset with a certified crazy person"?

Should be easy, right?

It's funny how, instead of actually discussing the subject itself, your only contribution here is just you trying to shit on people in a broad, general way, instead of naming names and attacking a specific person's specific opinion.

Shit, I can't even call it an ad hominem because your wack ass cant even address anyone directly.

It's just this vague, general statement.

The people here who need to log off are the sideline hecklers, here for the sole purpose of talking shit.

But since I'm not you- a mealy mouthed dork who cant even be direct from behind his keyboard- I'll be more specific. I'm referring to you.

You're the one who needs to log off, now and for good, because you don't have anything of any substance to offer on any subject ever discussed on this site, at all, ever. No insight, no thoughtful discourse, nothing. Just a long stream of empty garbage.

So if anyone should log off- and, more to the point, go away for good, because they offer so little nutritional value?

It's definitely you.