Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYou still think mental health is a fair attack point. Currently.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13392026&mesg_id=13392751
13392751, You still think mental health is a fair attack point. Currently.
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Jul-09-20 04:04 PM
consistently. Like

Conversely, when was the last time I had an interaction like what you described?

I like how you said "over the years". How many years do you have to go back to get that sort of interaction from me? How many days do we need to go back to see you trying to poke at someones mental health? A week or two, at most?

Most you'll find in recent history is me telling people who are in Cali, who talk a certain level of shit on their keyboard from behind their screen, that we can meet up and see if they're down talk that way face to face.

So yeah, maybe, what, a year, two years back, you'll find me checking people when they cross those lines.

But you? You STILL DOING THIS SHIT.

Shit

I won't post for long stretches.

I'll lurk, and still see long ass back and forths with your name, up and down, unable to simply disagree on the subject, dragging shit out to the bitterest end, all while still jabbing at the mental health of posters.

You're easily the least self aware person on this entire site. By a fucking mile.