Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYour opinions and thoughts....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13392026&mesg_id=13392689
13392689, Your opinions and thoughts....
Posted by allStah, Thu Jul-09-20 11:28 AM
don't control the powers that be, I would think you would have learned that by now.

Again, Trump is our president, and he was unintelligent, ignorant, racist, and uninformed before the presidency, and he is even worse now. And the american people voted for this man. This is the same man who stated that people should ingest chemical house supplies to deal with Covid. Think very long and hard about that.

So, again don't laugh, because it could very well become a reality, as history has already taught us. We continue to laugh and laugh and laugh, but yet these things and people are coming to power and fruition.

That is all that I am saying about Kanye. I'm not a supporter, and He wouldn't get my vote, because I have my own perception of what the presidency should be.......However, he would be no different than Regan, trump, etc. And he has a history of working with teams and people globally to create, produce and develop fashion, music, art, events, etc . It wouldn't be hard to transition that to the political realm with the right people in place.

Not focusing on what he rambles on about and the outlandish stuff that he says, which is a problem....But then I look at him from a business, development, planning, branding, financial, family, and creative point of view.....He does know how to get the right people and individuals involve.

Again, don't laugh. That's all we have been doing. We all laughed when trump announced his interest in the presidency. We all said it was comical. All the news channels said it was going be a blow out, and that dude was delusional and had no skill whatsoever to become president. ...After election day, everyone was crying!..Why? They originally laughed.

So don't laugh, don't even come close to laughing in this day and age. Devise a true plan and strategy to combat it, unlike what the democrats did and are doing.

You keep saying something long enough, over and over again, no matter if its a lie or the truth, people will start to believe it or follow it. This is the second time that he has mentioned the presidency. Understand what is at work here, and how it is working.