Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectBubba Wallace has nothing to do with this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13390402&mesg_id=13390666
13390666, Bubba Wallace has nothing to do with this
Posted by Anonymous, Thu Jun-25-20 07:33 AM
A crew member saw it and reported it.

NASCAR took it seriously and reported it and backed up Bubba.

FBI did the investigation.

Not sure what the problem is.

Seems to me the only issue is that NASCAR could’ve done more research before reporting it to avoid looking like it was a set-up and fake outrage.

But shit, people in this post didn’t even hear the whole story before jumping to conclusion so fuck y’all complaining about.

Never liked the sport myself but my kids have gotten into it and I’m happy with the stance they’ve taken. Sure, they should’ve done this a long time ago but it’s never too late to make the right choice so I applaud them for standing behind Bubba and I applaud him for driving a #blacklivesmatter car and wearing a I Can’t Breathe face mask knowing that their fan base is what it is. Also applaud the other drivers standing up the way they did with the commercial and changing some of their cars sponsors for the cause.

Any step in the right direction is a positive to me. We are at a critical juncture with good momentum. We are pushing for change in every area possible so there really is no time for splintering and pushing unnecessary hate towards someone like Bubba and NASCAR when they have been making strides. That’s the reason why shit never works because we end up fighting each other instead of keeping focus. Damn. Smh