Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectand that's ok. there's other graphics out there.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13387435&mesg_id=13387685
13387685, and that's ok. there's other graphics out there.
Posted by Damali, Sun Jun-07-20 02:44 PM
i read it and had no trouble following it.

this was just one example of a way to think about the various interventions and their potential outcomes etc.

>Stop being so angry at anyone that’s just trying to gain
>some knowledge and understanding.

First, don't tell me how to feel.

I am not the sole source of info on this. I simply made a post that introduced a new idea that others are working on. If someone wants to gain more knowledge or understanding about the it, google exists.

By default, you’re now the
>most knowledgeable source on this movement here on OKP.I
>trust what YOU have to say on the matter and any information
>that you can share and educate. I read your links and still
>had questions and some confusion.

You know what? This post has definitely shown me that and I definitely don't want to be that.

I don't want anyone to simply trust what I'm saying...i'm not a grassroots activitist. I started this post by sharing the words and articles by OTHER PEOPLE because I'M also just learning of this

I don't want to be put on some pedestal of knowledge...i'm no expert

I just know that the way we currently approach policing in this country is trash. it needs to be dismantled and rebuilt. there is no one that can argue that that isn't true. The law enforcement paradigm is literally steeped in white supremacy and racism.

Therefore any new ideas that are put forth to disrupt the evil we see right now, regardless of how clumsy or badly messaged, should be thoroughly researched, discussed and considered before dismissing them. That's my approach and doesn't have to be yours.

d