Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: I always found the Robert Glasper thing interesting...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13384927&mesg_id=13385049
13385049, RE: I always found the Robert Glasper thing interesting...
Posted by allStah, Fri May-22-20 11:43 AM
Robert is not the only one chiming this.

It has been stated by others as well.

Why do you think her concerts suck, and her guitar playing is even worse? And why do you think she hasn't made anything else, because she didn't write or make the music her first album.

Once the word got out about her, it was a wrap. She is simply living off the fame of one album.

I could see if she were MF DOOM, who we all know is dope as fuck, and just likes to piss people off at his shows, by not showing up.

But Lauryn is simply not talented in the since of being a real musician and real singer.

The crazy thing is that people keep going to her shows only to have the same shitty experience....so I giver her credit for that. She is able to get paid off the gullible minds of others.

Chick to credit for ever production aspect on her album : engineer, writer, producer, etc...yeah she took credit for engineering, when you know damn well she does not know how to work a mixing board or mix sound.