Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWord, all really fantastic points.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13384927&mesg_id=13384981
13384981, Word, all really fantastic points.
Posted by lightworks, Fri May-22-20 08:51 AM
>It's like when ppl are trying to stop caring what others
>think, so they just do any wild thing that will make ppl look
>a them crazy, just as a way of thickening their skin.

Somehow this point reminded me of Richard Williams, who at one point said he was out there acting crazy and saying wild things in the press so that the negative attention was pulled away from Serena and Venus as they were more and more famous, so that they could just focus on being great at playing tennis and he was fine with the bad press for himself just as long as it helped to shield them from it.

Makes me wonder if somehow someway Lauryn is trying to have all the attention go toward everything but new music is her way to somehow maybe create new stuff in peace?

Or maybe as you said she is just being her true authentic self, doing things for herself and that includes being on maximum strength CP time forever and always lol...

You would think if the latter she eventually would get tired of the bad press and ticket sales declining and all that stuff but who knows everyone is different I guess lol