Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectsuspected/confirmed cases at work
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13383747&mesg_id=13386135
13386135, suspected/confirmed cases at work
Posted by mista k5, Fri May-29-20 12:08 PM
has anyone had to deal with this here? what are companies supposed to do if they do find out someone has it? im guessing theyre not supposed to disclose who but they should let us know right?

coworker asked me if i had heard of any cases at work, i was like nope. he then told me theres like 6 people (im guessing suspected). i mean it would make sense that we wont be exempt from being hit, gotta stay careful but yeah.

got covid 19 handbook at work emailed today too. we gotta acknowledge we read it. it has some outdated info saying the city is requiring a self quarantine for anyone traveling outside the city. that was lifted like a month ago. from what i can tell we are technically still restricted to only essential travel by the city. im not really sure though. im already booked to visit family in houston next week. kinda feel i have to let the boss know. would be reasonable to work from home for 2 weeks after but i expect him to say i cant go even though he approved the vacation days. gonna think it over some.