Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMost people really dont care.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13383747&mesg_id=13384744
13384744, Most people really dont care.....
Posted by KnowOne, Wed May-20-20 10:08 AM
I have fibromyalgia so Im super cautious since my immune system is not 100%. I work from home, and for the past two months wifey has done almost all the shopping. So this past weekend for the first time I decide to go with her to help since we were searching for a bike. Literally every store we went in (three walmarts, 1 target, & a home depot. 2 were in the "hood" the others in the "burbs") once people got into the store 90% of them pulled their masks off and wore them down around their neck. I saw a few people in various asiles openly coughing without a mask and without covering their face. WTF. Not to say they had covid but still its just the principle. And I saw people walking right past them without their masks not even worried. Im not sure if people dont believe, dont think they will catch it, or just dont care any more and want to get back to normal but as someone who has lost one family member and two friends to covid this is scary.

Or maybe Im just crazy/paranoid.