Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAlso, the kids part...that's another issue I have with the reporting....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13383747&mesg_id=13384635
13384635, Also, the kids part...that's another issue I have with the reporting....
Posted by FLUIDJ, Tue May-19-20 02:11 PM
They simply brush this whole piece of the puzzle out of the way. There's literally NO foolproof way that I can see effectively getting a child under say...8 or 9 years old to wear a face mask. I think even 8 or 9 is pushing it...but i'm just basing it on our 7-year olds' known habits and behavior. Hell naw our 3-year old would be able to safely wear a mask....

So for us that only leaves a few options. (They don't have neighborhood friends so that's not really a concern of ours regarding playing with other kids. If they're outside, we're right there with them.)
So the options are:

Option A: Never take the kids outside
Option B: Put ill fitting masks on them and hope that they; wear them properly, don't fidget with them, pull them on and off, touch their faces repeatedly to adjust them, drop them on the ground and put them back on, or any of the endless ways that a child can and will negate all benifits of wearing a mask.
Option C: Take them outside sans masks & stay away from all other humans while out there. This is relatively easy to achieve...cross the street as necessary and stay in wide open spaces in the neighborhood.

"Get ready....for your blessing....."
"Bury me by my Grand-Grand and when you can come follow me"