Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI am not looking forward to Memorial Day
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13383747&mesg_id=13384634
13384634, I am not looking forward to Memorial Day
Posted by spenzalii, Tue May-19-20 02:09 PM
DC/MD area. Still have to travel downtown to work. I'm in my own area of the office and there's only the receptionist, so distance if fine. If more than 3 people are in, I'm putting on a mask in office. If I have to go outside for anything, mask isn't even a question. Not much road traffic, as most fed workers are teleworking and DC still has their stay at home order in place. But those gentrifiers that are out? No masks at all. Parks are pretty packed with people sunbathing, mini picknicing, jogging, kids on scooters... nary a mask in site.

As soon as the golf course opened in our area it was packed. I'll see plenty of carts on the greens, groups packed in together..

Most people in the neighborhood are wearing masks when they are walking, but it's a 70/30 split. I don't even like getting the mail. Any package we get is sprayed down with Spray 9 disinfectant and sits in the garage until it dries before it comes in.

I was legit terrified to go to Walmart for some emergency supply we needed. I will not be doing that again.