Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectCharlotte, NC
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13383747&mesg_id=13383779
13383779, Charlotte, NC
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed May-13-20 11:06 AM
I don’t have to go back until the echo year ends.

I’ve gone to the grocery store, Costco and to pick up food... and the liquor store.

Grocery stores are weird. Only about half the people wear mask. Some of the younger workers don’t wear them.

Costco is now enforcing mask to enter and handing them out. They had no beef or chicken which was odd. Sign of things to come. Other grocery stores still have chicken and beef. They did have cooked rotisserie chickens tho.

Most places are still doing curbside pickup. Liquor store lets one person in at a time. Don’t even think about going on weekends.

Some people have gone back to work at my job and we are small but when I showed up thinking I had to return my boss told me we need to enforce SD so I have to move my desk if I returned. I peaced out and won’t be back until June.

———

South Carolina is fully open but no indoor seating at most places. We are right on the border with SC so it’s a bit nervous because people are going across the border to feel normal.