Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectEverything is bad lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13378115&mesg_id=13383473
13383473, Everything is bad lol
Posted by snacks, Mon May-11-20 04:41 PM
Not really but here are my only thoughts

I think Molly's unwillingness to help was, on top of the resentment that was growing, rooted in a lack of faith in Issa's ability to pull the block party off, which is why she didn't want her or her mans to have anything to do w its success or failure. It seemed that while they were at the event, before that moment, to some extent she gained trust in Issa as a person again

Although I didn't agree w the boundary Molly set, she did set it. I don't entirely agree w Issa doing it the way she did, but she had exhausted all known resources, and as someone who has planned smaller scale events before, I can't completely be mad at her for doing it the way she did. It makes it even more weird that it was only a matter of Andrew sending an email (which Molly probably would've known had she at least tried to bring it up, but that's neither here nor there at this point).

Molly confronting her right then and there was wayyyyy out of pocket. Although Issa has been known to be a "user" in the past, I don't think it was fair to call her one in this instance. Calling someone in that event planning space a user is a slippery slope that seems to imply that you're "using" anyone you're not paying (IMO)