Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSo refreshing to be in a molly safe space, all my friends think she is
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13378115&mesg_id=13382329
13382329, So refreshing to be in a molly safe space, all my friends think she is
Posted by blkprinceMD05, Tue May-05-20 04:22 PM
a “Miserable bitch”. I’m usually fighting her corner solo in my various group texts.

Anyway quick notes. So proud of molly for stretching herself to make her relationship with Andrew work and trying(even if after the fact) to see his POV. People are saying he’s not that into her and she’s gonna get crushed but I just see him as a being more laid back and going with the flow, taking cues from molly becuz she is the more high strung one.

Condola and Lawrence donezo and now condola is making both him
And Issa’s life a misery, think C was behind schoolboy q dropping out, regardless C is due a curse out from Issa

Nathan will make his reappearance at the block party, maybe even Daniel too! Lol

Kelli, Tiffany are the MVPs of the ep, listening but not getting involved. The after show indicating that they really use tiff and Derek to introduce a lot of issues that they can’t otherwise since the mains aren’t married or have kids, which I think is good.