Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthis was a nice touch:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13375016&mesg_id=13377824
13377824, this was a nice touch:
Posted by Reeq, Sat Apr-11-20 03:16 PM
"If Biden went down in flames, the only plausible alternative—running Bernie Sanders, who is still on the ballot despite having suspended his campaign—is, for many, completely unthinkable. Senior figures in the party have made it clear before that they see Bernie Sanders as an existential threat to the party. They thus have a strong incentive to do whatever it takes to ensure Biden is in fact nominated."

imagine believing a sexual assault occurred and coming to the conclusion that theres a conspiracy to cover it up to prevent bernie sanders from securing the nomination.

they dont even know how to make the agenda *not* obvious anymore.

literally everything is a conspiracy against bernie now.

the seasoning:
"I do not allege here that senior Democrats would deliberately bury or ignore a serious accusation of sexual assault against their favored candidate in order to make sure Joe Biden successfully clinched the nomination against Bernie Sanders. This would be monstrous. I do note, however, as a matter of pure fact, that at this stage in the primary, those who see Biden as the nominee and Sanders as disastrous/unthinkable have a strong incentive to ignore such an accusation. I am sure they are good people who will resist being influenced by this incentive. Surely they care about truth and morality more than Biden’s career. But the existence of the incentive to ignore it is indisputable."

oh nooooo...i would never suggest they were doing such a thing! im just pointing out that theres a strong incentive for them to do it! now of course...they are good people...but i would understand if they were being not so good here! just something to think about!