Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYes
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13375016&mesg_id=13377810
13377810, Yes
Posted by handle, Sat Apr-11-20 12:28 PM
In THIS "He Said, She Said" at this point I believe him.

I searched Google for the "8 others", I found this as the most recent artilce. (Link to a better one if you have it.)

These all detail touching shoulders, backs, and foreheads, and saying things that some people think are "creepy."

*I* don't consider any of the ones lsited below as "sexual assaults" in any way. None at all.

Maybe that makes me a MONSTER???

And it seems like none of those 8 have accused hum of sexual misconduct.

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-allegations-women-2020-campaign-2019-6

Accusation:
Ally Coll, a former Democratic staffer, told The Washington Post that when she met Biden in 2008, he complimented her smile, squeezed her shoulders, and held her "for a beat too long."

Accusation:
Sofie Karasek was photographed holding hands and touching foreheads with Biden at the 2016 Academy Awards. While many saw the moment as powerful, Karasek said she felt Biden had violated her personal space.

Accusation:
Amy Stokes Lappos said Biden "put his hands behind my head and pulled me close and I thought, 'he's going to kiss me'" during a 2009 event.

Accusation:
Caitlyn Caruso told The New York Times that after she shared her story of sexual assault at a University of Nevada event in 2016, Biden hugged her "just a little bit too long" and put his hand on her thigh.

Accusation:
DJ Hill told The Times that at a 2012 fundraising event in Minneapolis, Biden rested his hand on her shoulder and began moving it down her back. Hill said the encounter made her "very uncomfortable."

Accusation when the aritcle was writtem:
Alexandra Tara Reade, who worked at Biden's Senate office in 1993, told The Union that Biden would "put his hand on my shoulder and run his finger up my neck." She also alleges that she was told to serve drinks at an event because Biden liked her legs.

Accusation:
Vail Kohnert-Yount, a former White House intern, told The Post that when she met Biden in 2013, he "put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead." Kohnert-Yount also said Biden called her a "pretty girl."

Accusation:
In May 2019, Biden told a 10-year-old girl, "I bet you're as bright as you are good-looking."

Accusation:
In June 2019, Biden told the brothers of a 13-year-old girl to "keep the guys away" from her.