Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectima inbox the site but post tips/directions in here.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13374998&mesg_id=13375004
13375004, ima inbox the site but post tips/directions in here.
Posted by Reeq, Wed Mar-25-20 12:35 PM
first and foremost...you should use an adblocker cuz things can get really annoying (cant hate on the ad revenue for a free site).

-go to site

-find your flick

-scroll down to multiup and click on link. youll go through 2 link/ad redirectors. just keep clicking through

-once on the multiup site...click on the 1fichier link. theres gonna be few times you click on the link and it opens another site in a popup (they earn revenue off that). you can keep clicking and closing the windows (it gets annoying i know). or you can right click the 1fichier box and click 'inspect' on chrome...then just copy the link listed in the code (other browsers have a similar function to view the source code).

-once on 1fichier just click on the orange download boxes. if you get some error...just keep refreshing the page until your final link works.

-when you get done downloading one file...you have to wait 20+ minutes usually before you can download another one. 1fichier offers a premium 'access' level membership for $12/yr for no wait time. or you can just wait. or you can use a vpn/proxy to change your ip and download away immediately.

if yall got any questions just ask me.

btw file format is usually mkv. if your os cant play that then let me know and i can tell you some options.