Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti think im kind of in denial on how this all will impact me
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13374905&mesg_id=13374941
13374941, i think im kind of in denial on how this all will impact me
Posted by mista k5, Wed Mar-25-20 09:30 AM
i was worried last week. i mostly dont feel that right now. i think im kind of relieved that my city/county ordered the stay home order.

im a bit conflicted at the job. boss (while hes working from home) called me last night to tell me he wants me and my officemate to alternate working from home, one week at a time.

its cool that i have a job at a company that passes the essential test and all but um why arent we minimizing how much people come to work? whats the point of having us in the office if we dont have to be??? i did tell him we need to have some wipes and hand sanitizer in the office, have to check with someone to see if they have any. im gonna get on my boosie and wipe everything down in the office.

im still going to push to work from home as much as possible but i could tell i needed to let him marinate on it.

i will start seeing some changes to my life outside of work starting tonight and i dont know how long that will take to affect me.

the trip to see my sister and mom is pretty much on hold. we pushed it back but pretty much agreed that we need to wait and see.