Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectwell cuomo is actually leading because hes an elected official.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13374439&mesg_id=13374562
13374562, well cuomo is actually leading because hes an elected official.
Posted by Reeq, Sun Mar-22-20 08:53 PM
governor of the state with the most populous city in america.

doing his job.

so hes gonna be on the frontlines of the crisis.

you seem to have left that important detail out lol.

biden (who holds no office) is still working to help people like cuomo out.

and all bernie is doing is grandstanding on social media and skipping out on his duties in the senate (he didnt even show up to vote today).

if thats your idea of leadership ok. voters clearly disagree.

>I don't think you meant to say "shadow government" lol.
>You're probably referring to the shadow briefing he's
>preparing on Covid-19.

no i def meant shadow government (maybe you dont know the term?). aka carrying out the duties that our current administration is failing to act on. orchestrating/coordinating key parts of states response to the crisis (something the prez/fema/etc should be doing).

>But it is interesting to see your swift pivot from questioning
>Biden's ability to lead to now making the outrageous claim
>that Biden is the leader who is about acting and "getting
>things done." lol.

good or bad...biden has had his fingerprints all over legislation and administrations for decades. actually getting laws passed and policy enacted. bernie has gotten a bunch of amendments into other peoples bills lol. nobody even knew who bernie was until 2015 lol.

>Please - tell me what exactly has Biden "gotten done" in the
>past 4 years?
>

you do realize biden wasnt in office right? lol. what exactly has bernie done in the last 4 years while he *was* in office?

shit there are more dems in congress today who biden endorsed than those who bernie endorsed. so even in retirement biden was doing more for dems than bernie lol.