Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectmannn...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13373426&mesg_id=13373895
13373895, mannn...
Posted by Dstl1, Tue Mar-17-20 06:07 PM
I'm a clean freak. So, I somehow had the foresight to stock up on all my favorite cleaning supplies. Between Walmart and Amazon...I got a nice little antibacterial cache. On the food tip, Wifey's Costco/Walmart game is pretty strong. Out in the deep freezer in the garage...we have the MEATS! Went to Walmart last night and our plan was just grab anything we like to eat that was available...just for some insurance. Joint looked like a bomb went off. When the last time you went to the soup isle and it was ALL gone. Like...who was the mufucka to walk up outta there with a case of Campbell's chicken with stars??? On a serious note...that's interesting what you said about companies holding on to workers. I'm blessed to be able to do my whole job in my drawls with ESPN on...some of the folks I work with are contractors and since they aren't employed by the company...they can't take home thousands of dollars in company equipment. Therefore, they ain't gettin checks, right now.