Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDay 23. 2:10am...still awake.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13373349&mesg_id=13376958
13376958, Day 23. 2:10am...still awake.....
Posted by FLUIDJ, Tue Apr-07-20 10:16 AM
5:35am...officially "awake"...
Home from here on out....I hope.
Gut issues & queasiness subsided by Sunday morning, never developed any sort of fever...taking isolation precautions as best as I can for 72hrs just in case...but i'm telling myself it was food related...

Work Life:
Had a teams meeting to review our "game plans" across the board for all construction activities. Our "mission" is to keep moving forward with work as scheduled. It's "essential". I dunno....I see the money side of it...shut down work and a LOT of folks don't get paid, and thus they might not eat, and if WE initiate the stop work, then it's on us to reimburse if they make a case... Personally...I can technically just do what I do...from safety of home...and so that's what i'm choosing to do from this point on... We'll see how it plays out.

Home Life:
The natives are getting restless...but it seems we're getting into a routine of
*7:45am - kids wake up (that's THEM though, we'd love if they'd sleep in much much much much later)
*8:30am - Eat breakfast
*9:0am - noon - A combination of random playing with Lego's, running up and down the stairs and through the house, playing with dolls, watching shows on TV. basically just doing whatever they want to do with us interjecting and chiming in as much as we can while working.
****PARENTS of 3 - 8 year olds..., here's a couple of good shows: Molly of Denali, Mira, Royal Detective*******

*Noon - end of work day - who.fcking.knows. :(
*End of work day - bedtime - Stay sane.

this real talk.
Hugs to all. Thankful for the low noise OKP platform. Other Social Media is just too much right now....