Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDay 18. 4:54 am wake...shook.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13373349&mesg_id=13376217
13376217, Day 18. 4:54 am wake...shook.
Posted by FLUIDJ, Thu Apr-02-20 09:22 AM
Wife's had sinus issues all week...
Youngest daughter runny nose all week....
Seem to be allergy related, as the Zyrtec they take clears them up a bit....
Oldest daughter going strong as ever....we could all stand for her to dial it down a notch though...7 year olds...gotta love em....

Had some bowel issues yesterday AM, chalked it up to some muffins we made using a new recipe because it set on within an hour after eating....I've had similar episodes before, starts with some weird eye issues and then I know the nausea is coming....

Had me in bed for a couple of hours mid-day but by later afternoon I was sound enough to go out and do some pretty heavy yard work... trying to get the garden in shape for the season...tilled up a new section of the backyard to try to capture longer duration of sunshine than last year. Hopefully I can finish it up by the weekend....

But...Today..i'm increasingly worried...... got to the office around 5:45...did my usual thing...had my coffee around 7:30.... by 8 my eyes started acting up again and sure enough within 30min had the bubble guts...and bowel issues....(sorry to be so graphic)....

Deciding to come on home for the day...home now waiting on this Zoom meeting for youngest daughter's school... they're having technical difficulties getting it started so posting this is killing the time while I refresh the email waiting for them to send updated link....
Also distracting me from doing more online searchs about COVID-19 bowel symptoms....

I've decided not going into the office for the foreseeable future.....these days are better filled being around my family...NOT in my office even if it's only me and another guy... I'd be happy for all construction activities to be suspended...this shit really at that essential....

"Get ready....for your blessing....."
"Bury me by my Grand-Grand and when you can come follow me"