Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDay 2. 5:00am, Drove in early, paid to park on street. National Mall is ghost town
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13373349&mesg_id=13373831
13373831, Day 2. 5:00am, Drove in early, paid to park on street. National Mall is ghost town
Posted by FLUIDJ, Tue Mar-17-20 01:22 PM
a ghost town at that time of the morning....and remained that way when I departed at 10:00am to telework from home the rest of the day.

Talked to mom (71) on the 15min. drive home. She was cooking grits....Dad(73) was at work....
...drove past grocery store to peep the scene....appeared rather mellow.

Neighborhood list serve was buzzing all day...they organized a "touchless shamrock hunt"..... goal=find the shamrocks taped to windows and doors throughout the neighborhood.

DOPE IDEA!!!...this is when these privileged, stay-at-home, kept, soccer moms really shine...

Ate lunch.
(leftover quinoa patties for me & the wife. Frozen mini chicken corn dogs & frozen veggie "chicken" nuggets for the youngins...

Took the yougins out to hunt at 1:00pm. Oldest one wrote down all the houses that participated and tallied up the totals. Youngest one played spotter......
Was good to get out of the house....1st time they'd been outside since Saturday! ...Damn...I gotta do better....

30 more minutes of telework now.....

throats a lil scratchy....allergies...I hope.

"Get ready....for your blessing....."
"Bury me by my Grand-Grand and when you can come follow me"