Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecttrying to avoid these dumb, dumb, dumb fucking coworkers
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13373349&mesg_id=13373788
13373788, trying to avoid these dumb, dumb, dumb fucking coworkers
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Mar-17-20 10:32 AM
We got an email detailing county shutdowns.

These fucking morons are all huddled up in a cluster chatting about the shutdown....

....which doesn't impact us because we provide essential services....

So naturally, the thing to do when everything is shutting down due to a virus, is for 5 of the 6 people (I'm the 6th, and I stayed put) in my row to huddle around a desk and spend 10 minutes gossiping about it in extremely close quarters.

This is beyond stupid, and highly irresponsible.

We have good distancing here. There's a good ten feet between me and the guy next to me, and about 5 feet from the lady behind me.

But that doesn't mean a damn thing if these idiots choose to spend these chunks of time huddling to say "OMG EVERYTHING'S CLOSING" a foot from each other's faces.

The fact that we're still open doesn't mean we shouldn't practice the same common sense rules as everyone else. We still got people going on group walks an shit.

Granted I'm comfortable flying solo and don't really need to be with other people at all times, so maybe I'm overthinking this. But I don't think so. If anything, since we're still open... we should probably be following every "best practice" tongue letter, as much as possible.