Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWe have to stop doing this. This was not "obviously a set up"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13373224&mesg_id=13374436
13374436, We have to stop doing this. This was not "obviously a set up"
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sat Mar-21-20 03:46 PM
We don't know that dude. We just know the image of him. So we don't know what type of dumb situations he would get himself into.

He was definitely hanging with people who didn't have his best interest at heart, but that doesn't make it a setup.

I know a couple of cats who are rising political stars and I am like you are bugging for all the stuff you do. It wouldn't matter if you was joe office guy, but you can't run for office and doing some of the wild stuff you doing.

Like all the stuff someone else said about this doesn't make him a bad person, and lots of people have to deal with being closeted, drug addict, bad homes, etc. and that doesn't make them bad people. But dude was hella irresponsible and didn't live up to the image of himself that HE wanted other people to have.

I got people on my FB copping pleas for him and blaming society for this outcome but that's BS. We got to be responsible enough to say he fucked up AND feel bad for him.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"