Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecthow is any of this different that what was posted about warren
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13370114&mesg_id=13371980
13371980, how is any of this different that what was posted about warren
Posted by blkprinceMD05, Mon Mar-09-20 12:58 PM
You guys didn’t give a hoot about us warren supporters when u were gleefully posting about her tanking poll numbers and how she really shot herself in the foot and yes some of you said point blank she wasn’t even a progressive.

What’s been posted in here for the most part is analysis and reaction to Bernie’s flailing campaign and polls.

Now speaking for myself, I do think many of u are assholes and I’m glad ur being taken to task and clowned. Ive said many times y’all are way more problematic than Bernie, in fact Bernie is ok with me, I just didn’t think he could win and that he had a ceiling and didn’t really build a “broad and diverse coalition”

But please don’t mistake *some* of us clowning y’all as being anti working people and families etc. that’s just flailing and emotional. And nonsense, especially considering most of you don’t know a penny about our own personal backgrounds or where we come from

Okp has always had snark, so the pearl clutching now that Bernie is losing is ridiculous. Biden will be a fine President, he wasn’t my first choice, wasn’t my second, but I think of who remains he has the best chance of unifying the party and beating trump.

I expect that a lot of progressive proposals will be included and enacted in a Biden presidency.

And if Bernie has now stated several times he will support Biden if he wins the nom, the fuck y’all so mad about lol