Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti feel like that initial fuck you is a bit overstated
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13370114&mesg_id=13371557
13371557, i feel like that initial fuck you is a bit overstated
Posted by MiracleRic, Fri Mar-06-20 12:34 PM
not completely but she pulled a nice lil chunk of progressives early and the BBs were gonna be salty bc

a.) they didn't believe her (her pivots towards the center as the campaign went on kinda proved them right)

b.) even as the more appealing, competent, and historical candidate...it wasn't going to be enough to pull his loyalists

so yea, they considered her a threat...which she ended up being lol

this warren vs bernie supporters shit feels like a spider man meme

yes, by far...the passionate BBs are 5 much but that's why i wanted Warren to drop out earlier...the writing was on the wall weeks ago and as soon as i saw it...i went from Warren to Bernie...he has had the momentum and if she was as progressive as she had initially portrayed...she probably would have dropped out after not placing in the top 2 before super tuesday...mayor pete outperformed her and bowed out

folks shitting on the supporters in general kills me...bc you need those toxic motherfuckers to stay passionate unfortunately...having them passionate about a progressive platform is huge and i feel like it's about to be wasted momentum

bc even if Bernie had somehow become the nom and got jack shit done...they would have dug their feet in deeper for the next in line

they need to find the next in line A-fucking-SAP though bc i cant take too much more of this shit...about to go overseas and teach english and never come back lol