Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMy take aways from Super Tuesday:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13370114&mesg_id=13370642
13370642, My take aways from Super Tuesday:
Posted by blkprinceMD05, Wed Mar-04-20 10:23 AM
-although sanders has yet to prove he can actually activate young voters into a huge voting block, he has unquestionably proved his message and outreach appealed to Latinos and Latinos seem more energized than ever, which will be huge in holding Colorado and Nevada and maybe even put Texas in play in the general.

-Clyburn put Joe Biden on his back and he owes the Majority Whip everything.

-amy and Pete are also owed a lot!

- next up on Tuesday is miss, Michigan, Idaho, Washington, Missouri, and North Dakota. If trend lines hold I think Biden will win Miss, Missouri for sure, the other four are up in the air, Biden is a completely different person and has a different appeal than HRC, I don’t think any of the states Bernie smashed in 16 will be givens in 2020

-Although I still think Liz would be the best president, I mourned her candidacy a few weeks ago after NH. I honestly don’t know what she is angling for now, the petty in me think she’s getting her revenge on sanders and the BBs lol. She definitely played spoiler to him a bit last nite, although I maintain all her voters wouldn’t go to Bernie

-all those Black mayors like London breed (San Fran went to Bernie) and vi lyles (Charlotte went to Biden) have egg on their face now after supporting Bloomberg (who just dropped), Listen to your community and constituents and govern yourselves accordingly.