Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectno joke that sounds amazing and is what most of us want
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13369593&mesg_id=13370859
13370859, no joke that sounds amazing and is what most of us want
Posted by Stadiq, Wed Mar-04-20 02:56 PM

>
>That's just the thing: Sanders actually was going to seed
>executive agencies and his cabinet with actual people
>committed to justice. His candidacy was far more about the
>energy mobilizing around him than it was about him.

But the movement has to win first. So some of us are talking about that- about how the movement failed to win over enough voters.

So instead of being in here accusing us of being Biden-loving-centrists who don't want justice, why not take a step back and think about what the movement could do differently to get more votes??

>
>And people are partying over that lol
>
>
>-->

I don't see many people partying.

Seems like some are relieved because they think Biden has a better shot to beat Trump.

I'm not sure I even agree with that, but

its hard to argue that Bernie would be so much better than Biden at winning (winning not governing) when he is losing to Biden.

In other words, its hard to buy Sanders is better equipped to win an election when he keeps losing them.

And you took a ton of Ls here, especially with regards to all the shit you talked about the youth vote and his diverse coalition.

Partying on arrogant/loud/wrong Bernie bros isn't the same as partying for Biden. Not by a long shot.

Even now- if Biden is such a shit candidate, how does Bernie have less votes than him?

Thats the problem with some of you guys and you especially- your refusal to be objective and honest. You've never debated in good faith nor considered Bernie's weaknesses in a significant way.

Even now, you're in here accusing folks of partying for Biden when in reality, that isn't it.

And even the ones who are, are just scared Bernie would lose (from what I've seen)

So, you can continue to invent a narrative that establishment took this from Bernie and Okayplayer is full of centrist-loving traitors

or

You can learn a couple lesson here with regard to why people vote the way they do, to not assume your twitter feed = the world, and that screaming "revolution" isn't how we win over democrats- much less the country.