Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectlol my how the tables have turned. When Biden is, by you all’s own
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13369593&mesg_id=13370810
13370810, lol my how the tables have turned. When Biden is, by you all’s own
Posted by blkprinceMD05, Wed Mar-04-20 02:16 PM
Words, somewhere ranging from dick Cheney to satan himself, what could possibly be said to you all to bring u into the fold.

If u need to be convinced that joe Biden would be a better president that Donald j trump....then I don’t know what to tell y’all

And with all that being said, Bernie “endorsed” and campaigned for Hilary. And 25 percent of y’all still didn’t vote for her, sooooooo

But here it is sincerely, we all need to come together to beat trump. This isn’t over, I was gonna vote for Bernie and have said that repeatedly if he was the nom, I didn’t think he could win but I was still gonna support him, I hope y’all do the same.

But if not, it is what it is...

If I had to guess most hardcore sanders supporters are in states where ANY dem is gonna win....y’all ain’t really factoring in too much. It’s just facts.

And I think Biden has a begrudging respect for sanders. Everyone should, so maybe he will have role for him, if he wins the nom and the general