Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLol I was just talking about what she was saying in that specific clip
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13369593&mesg_id=13370684
13370684, Lol I was just talking about what she was saying in that specific clip
Posted by kfine, Wed Mar-04-20 11:31 AM
re: their healthcare plans. She drew a factual indisputable contrast that the particular poster viewed as a slight.

>Also - why isn't there a call for a moderate to stay in and
>draw "very correct contrasts" with Biden?
>>Oh that's right: Because they all (Amy, Pete, Bloomie)
>dropped out to consolidate behind the person who better shares
>their values/policies.

I mean, I think he took a couple dings during the primary from folks over foreign policy and his nostalgia. But that was overridden by the Dems wanting to rally together I guess *shrug*

>
>Warren & Sanders have never really been allies. She's
>rivaling him right now while others are consolidating.
>

I donno. I think they were, sadly. They were long-time friends/colleagues, no? Didn't they have an alleged "non-agression pact"?... Which apparently went out the window as soon as Warren exhibited independent thought on healthcare etc and his base began harassing her non-stop lol.

Tbh, and no beef or anything, but I find someimes that you guys dismiss the negative impacts of being terrorized online by Bernie's base. As someone that liked both Warren and Pete, I watched it play out for 2 candidates and it definitely kneecapped both of their reputations not-to-mention platforms being flooded with disinfo that muddied their messaging. In now way did Bernie suffer at the hands of other candidates at a similar scale, and I personally think Warren is justified in her position at the moment.

I've said for a long time it's as tho Warren is in an abusive relationship with the left-wing this cycle, lol. In a way I'm glad she found the courage to just be like, fuck it lol