Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectliterally never
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13369593&mesg_id=13370682
13370682, literally never
Posted by Walleye, Wed Mar-04-20 11:28 AM
>At least his speech writers seem to be incorporating some of
>the left's platform, because since when has Joe worked for
>unions, the lower class, and 'the existential crisis of the
>environment', or against corruption and war-profiteering?

Say something bad about a zillionaire plutocrat who plucks virgins from the town in order to bathe in their blood, ensuring perpetual youth, and Biden will be like "C'mon Jack I've known him for forty years and we've worked you can't just together and get things DONE for it's like when you and I had a different handshake for everyone of them and their wives and so I'm not going to sit here and PERIOD"

His time holding office has been the worst time in America for union activity since they were sending Pinkertons to shoot us. But he's not unique or even out of the ordinary in the party on that. Virginia Democrats control every part of the state government and they still can't manage to dispose of right to work in that state. Permitting public sector employees to strike passed the house, which isn't nothing, but isn't a lot.

He's a disaster for poor and working people in America. Less of a disaster than Trump, to be sure. But we owe it to our people to be pushy about this. That means backing Bernie, who understands and will fight for us, as long as he's willing to be backed. And maybe longer. And when it's time to stop, we make Biden pay for support.