Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectwell that happened
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13369593&mesg_id=13370664
13370664, well that happened
Posted by mista k5, Wed Mar-04-20 10:57 AM
biden got all the states he was supposed to. picked up minnesota, mass and maine? won the toss up of texas. just edging out texas would had been good enough to give him a big night. picking up minn and mass would had neutralized sanders taking texas. im sure the final delegate count for last night will end up closer than it is but no other way to say it but biden won big last night.

bloomberg did better than i thought he would % wise but definitely didnt pick up enough delegates to matter. dropped out accordingly.

warren...sigh. it didnt happen. there was no bump. if she had internal numbers that expected this turn out she should had dropped out. definitely hope she endorses bernie soon. without the endorsement i still think her support will be fractured if she just drops out.

ill need to wait for more numbers to come in and look forward to polls from the next states before i form an opinion of what happens next. biden is the front runner now though.