Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthey became their own worst enemies
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13369593&mesg_id=13370219
13370219, they became their own worst enemies
Posted by Stadiq, Tue Mar-03-20 12:40 PM

All that "big tent" talk was bullshit, because they never made room for anyone who would disagree or question their revolution.

Bernie's short time as the front runner was a HUGE opportunity for him to show he could lead/unite the party, and for his supporters to prove the stereotypes wrong.

Yeah that didn't happen. Emails of us against them. Calls for the snake to drop out. Etc Etc.

Its like it never occured to most of them that, as other candidates dropped out, they would want their voters.

Its been crazy to watch them turn into stereotypical Hillary supporters. Entitled. Downplaying/ignoring weak spots. Insults if you disagreed/questioned.

They turned into things they hated.

And the incompetent party that they love to trash (so do I of course lets be real) is going to beat them.

How are you going to change the country if you can't change a party led by Tom Perez? lol

And now we are staring down the barrel of Hillary 2.0 with a side of senile tendencies and very little enthusiasm from voters.

Now, if we could stuff Biden in a room somewhere and just run on the idea of Joe Biden I'd be a little more comfortable.

But this dude is going to have to debate, give speeches, interviews, etc.

I trust Bernie more but goddamn he and his movement just aren't ready.

>they ignore/overlook the people supporting those
>politicians.
>
>those votes dont come from nowhere.
>
>those are real folks responding to a message that resonates
>with them.
>
>niggas demonize the top 2 vote getters in the entire history
>of the country like they were fringe candidates who were
>completely repulsive to the american people.
>
>
>
>