Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectif It makes a difference, he was starting to win me back over, slightly lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13369593&mesg_id=13369729
13369729, if It makes a difference, he was starting to win me back over, slightly lol
Posted by blkprinceMD05, Mon Mar-02-20 12:23 PM
And he definitely has a future ahead of him and as gay man I’m proud of what he accomplished and relieved that he had significant support

For me, I was initially excited about him but once that presser with the family of the unarmed man who was murdered was shown and the subsequent info revealed about how the police force in south bend became more white under his leadership, I was turned off. If the Black folks that know you best aren’t sold then I can’t really get behind it.

But he had a good, pragmatic message and is obviously very politically savvy. He will be stronger in whatever he does next, and I did think he made a sincere (albeit late) effort to be more in tune with Black folks and our unique issues in this country.