Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI hear ya on the respectability part, plus they are conservative voters yet
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13368663&mesg_id=13369675
13369675, I hear ya on the respectability part, plus they are conservative voters yet
Posted by lsymone, Mon Mar-02-20 10:48 AM
I dont understand how under 35 black liberal/progressive voters as well as the conservatives (maybe one of yall can break it down to me) how you could vote for someone who has been caught in lies, befriends segregationist, vote for the Crime Bill, freeze SS, desegregation of bussing, lied about aparthied/civil right movements, etc.?

or are they voting from a place of TRAUMA? stockholm syndrome? or cynic? or they NOT to be toyed with when it comes to voting, even if it dont make sense but it does make sense?

yet these older seasoned black voters waste they money on bingo/lotto tickets still trying to hit their way out of poverty.

the other day this older lady ask me to go bingo and i declined. told her i have a TSP fund I need to max and a Vanguard account with index funds. she look puzzled and i proceeded to explain to her about my investments "im more likely to be a millioniare at her age vs waiting on the big one at her age".