Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWell... I’m mad at them. lmao
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13368663&mesg_id=13369663
13369663, Well... I’m mad at them. lmao
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Mar-02-20 10:12 AM
I agree with everything you are saying but I’m still mad at their loyalty to the old heads like Hillary and Biden.

I think it’s loyalty to a fault. Granted, it’s part of the reason I thought Biden would be in it until the end because of name recognition but the way his campaign started and the way he has carried himself makes me nervous. He really didn’t do anything to show he was the best candidate on stage in debates or even at his own rally’s and town halls.

I’m not following him closely so maybe he is better than I’m giving him credit for but ionno. Dude just seemed like he mailed it in and waited for the old Black vote to give him a W.

and it’s his first W.

and while I won’t call our older voter low info, I really have a hard time with using stated like Alabama, South Carolina as proof a candidate can win the Black vote in the GE. Those states aren’t in play.

I got people on my FB timeline pointing at the Selma event and Bernie’s absence as proof he doesn’t get us but shit... Bama isn’t going to win this election.