Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecthuge win by burning man
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13367410&mesg_id=13368591
13368591, huge win by burning man
Posted by mista k5, Mon Feb-24-20 10:27 AM
i thought 35% might be the highest he would get in NV. I could see him eventually hitting 45% support in later states but i didnt think he would do so this quickly.

biden getting 2nd is big for him. pete did better than he was polling. warren did bad. her debate performance was too late since there was such high turn out in early voting. her numbers in NV might negate the boost she did gain (in donations and national polling).

its basically bernie vs who wants to be 2nd. its still early and things can change. we've at best gotten an indication of 2/3 of the electorate.

iowa and nh is probably bottom performance for bernie and will probably be reflective of 25% of the available delegates.

nv is near top performance and will probably be reflective of 35% of the available delegates. i would guess the rest of the 40% will be in between for bernie but probably lean towards the nv performance instead of iowa or nh.

without a lot of people dropping out it is hard to see anyone else doing much better than they have. if they wait until after super tuesday to drop out who ever is left might be looking at 35% as a max moving forward.

just my guess.