Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe Dems comparing Bernie to nazis today lost big in 2016
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13367410&mesg_id=13368541
13368541, The Dems comparing Bernie to nazis today lost big in 2016
Posted by KingMonte, Sun Feb-23-20 07:28 AM
chris matthews and chuck toad breaking out nazi references for Bernie would be cute if the Democrat establishment had proven to be worth a damn. jason johnson saying the Black women that work with Bernie are broken, is a level of arrogance from a talking head that is simply trash rhetoric.
2016 was, for me, a shocking upset the Dem establishment fucked all the way up. For them to be acting like they know better now, only lets me know going with what they want is probably the wrong direction. Pundits have been making a fine living for the last 3 years blabbering the same shit everyone on fb and twitter are saying - no strategy other than undoing the apparent will of the people. Why would anyone listen to that?

As for Bernie's ability to get anything done, the problem with any effort is going to be the right wing. Did you see The Great Divide on Frontline? https://www.pbs.org/video/americas-great-divide-from-obama-to-trump-part-one-8wtjss/
It is made very clear that the right wing is only interested in stopping the left and ushering America into either thorough white supremacy or total destruction - but we already know white nationalism is a mental deficiency.

The right wing's white nationalism will tear down anything that doesn't advance their corrupt agenda. The greatest opponent of any potential social program will be right wing interference. What I need to hear from Bernie is that any program he puts forward will CAREFULLY VET anyone in a decision making position. No right wing operatives or lobbyists should be allowed anywhere near future social programs - the same way the left is kept away from lifetime judge appointments.

Any democrat suggesting Bernie is the end of the world - without mentioning the unethical, white supremacist, hypocritical right wing - is a worthless talking head. If they're not talking about advancing the clear and apparent will of the people, they're as much as an impediment to the electorate's desire as the electoral college.